This is a Direct Hire position with excellent benefits in the Westchase area in Houston. The position is currently hybrid. You will design oil and gas field process equipment and process packages and perform process engineering tasks during project execution.
Evaluate customer inquiries and specifications to determine the best process or equipment design for the application.
Design equipment to match specifications or clearly define differences (clarifications or exceptions list) to customer.
Submit technical proposals that include a clear definition of the scope of supply, equipment performance, warranty, and delivery.
Develop “deliverables” for cost estimating, design engineering, and drafting.
Lead the development and creation of all project process deliverables including Heat & Material Balance, PFDs, P&ID’s, process equipment datasheets, PSVs calculations
Perform complex process simulations utilizing MPS defined software.
Create / review / comment on complex PFDs and P&IDs and perform P&ID walk-downs on fabricated equipment.
Perform equipment process design and sizing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5 + years of experience in the design and selection of process equipment for the Oil and Gas Industry
- In depth knowledge of national and international codes and standards for oil field process equipment design and field installation and start-up procedures
- Competent in process equipment design and sizing.
- Hands on experience with field start-up and troubleshooting experience of systems produced.
- Clear understanding of the various raw material types, grades and selection criteria
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship