Business System Administrator
This is a contract to hire position with a global energy company located in NW Houston. The Business System Administrator is responsible for operating the Product and Service Delivery business system and deliver user support in the assigned organization. The PSD Business System Administrator is also responsible for maintaining business systems, preparing reports and analysis for assigned accounts/tasks.
• Ensure consistent and ongoing business system usage.
• Provide user assistance as required and coordinate the local user community.
• Deliver local user training as needed.
• Coordinate the creation and maintenance of user accounts in the system.
• Monitor and ensure authorization of system account requests.
• Police and correct system errors and remove obsolete and duplicate items.
• Track and ensure a response to all system feedback, Help requests, bugs, and idea submissions.
• Maintain an organized archiving/e-filing system of corporate documents.
• Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Contribute to quality customer service.
Computer savvy, with software / system support experience in a large corporate environment, preferably in a SAP environment. Excellent software and communication skills.